Here are a few articles to a group who is crucial in the college selection process. As we know, for both parents and students, the college application and selection process is stressful. Your role relieves a lot of stressful, and here are some recourses to help you be as helpful as possible.
1. 3 Ways High School Counselors Can Help Students, Parents Read more
2. The Undervaluing of School Counselors Read more
3. 20 Thing College Counselors Should Do Before School Starts Read more
4. The Top 10 Ways School Counselors Can Support Teachers Read more
5. A guide for guidance counselors: How to help high school students find the right college Read more